Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Etsy: Grey Handbags


I was looking around on Etsy the other day, and it struck me that they are a great source they are for handbags.

Not only are you supporting a craftsman, you are also getting an item crafted with greater creative detail and JOY. Prices range from $25 to $40. Yeah - I know - I’m shocked, too. I think I am going to get e because it matches some shoes I just bought - but tell me what you think. Got any handbag sources you love?



This last one was made to fit a laptop and is REVERSIBLE. Talk about bang for your buck - and this is way cooler than a regular sad, padded case from the apple store.

Here is where everything came from:
a - bayanhippo.etsy.com
b - viabella.etsy.com
c + d - dollpaul.etsy.com
e + f - crysto.etsy.com
g + h - retrofied.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...