Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sooooo - when can I move in?


Ever since I saw these beautiful pictures on my friend, Aissa Gulko's blog, I have been packing my bags and planning to move to Brasil. Maybe I should call and ask if they don't mind having a visitor make an extended stay first?

If architecture and interior design are your things, then I recommend checking out The Brick House on Tumblr. It's pretty much all pictures, with little text explaining what you are being shown, but I guarantee that it will get all your neurons firing.

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the gorgeous hotel we visited in Thailand. So beautiful and your site is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reference lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I am still pining for lovely archer. Someday it will be mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...