Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hand Job


I enjoy the hand drawn type and illustration of Kate Forrester. Take a peek at her website: {link}



On a separate note - it you really like the hand-drawn thing, I've got two books that I am currently salivating over.

The first is "Over and Over: A Catalog of Hand-Drawn Patterns" available at Hennessy + Ingalls. {link}

More images are available on youworkforthem.com - but they sold out of this book.


The second book I am drooling over is Illusive 2, a book which has it's finger on the pulse of the absolute latest and greatest trends in illustration. Since illustration and graphic design are really overlapping on the very edge of the newest ideas in both fields right now, I can't wait to get this one in my hot little hands. Available at Youworkforthem.com.

Please support smaller, independent book stores with your purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...